The latest report titled “Potash Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Potash.
|Process Included||Potash Production From Underground Undermining
Potash Production From Solution Undermining
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Potash production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Potash Production Process:
1. Potash Production From Underground Undermining: This report provides a detailed cost evaluation of potash. At first, potash containing ore is mined using boring and mining machines, after which the ore is made to go under milling resulting in the production of potash.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/potash-production-from-underground-undermining/requestsample
2. Potash Production From Solution Undermining: This report provides a thorough cost evaluation of potash production from Solution Mining. During this method, underground potash ores get injected by heated brine, which leads to the potash-rich brine getting pumped to surface ponds. Next, the potash is extracted and milled, after which the floatation process takes place, followed by another clearance process, finally yielding pure potash.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/potash-production-from-solution-undermining/requestsample
Potash (K) is an element rich in potassium that is mainly used as a fertilizer. It is present in the planet’s crust naturally and is among the seventh most common element. It is produced by mining the underground deposits of potash that are formed after millions of years of evaporation of seabeds. It is a vital element comprising Potassium, Nitrogen, and Phosphorous required for the survival of animals, plants, and humans.
The potash market is propelling forward due to its wide usage in the agricultural sector as a fertilizer, as it is full of nutrients needed for promoting the health of the crops. Furthermore, it finds use in the production of detergents since it has the function of building liquid detergents, giving a fresh, clean, and soft feel to clothes owing to its softening properties that further the market growth. In addition, it is used in the pharmaceutical sector as an ingredient that facilitates the body’s correction and maintenance of electrolyte balance in humans. Also, it is employed as a glaze in the ceramic industry, as a water conditioner as well as for substituting de-icing salts which resulted in the market’s development.
Key Questions Answered in the Potash Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Potash market?
- What are the various processes used for Potash production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Potash?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Potash?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Potash?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Potash?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Potash production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Potash production?
- What is the time frame for Potash plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Potash?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Potassium iodide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/potasium-iodide
- Potato Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/potato
- Potato Flakes Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/potato-flakes
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Amanda Williams
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA