The car enthusiasts in India are eagerly waiting Range Rover Sport. Its a treat to any car lover. The brand Range Rover has always produced good looking, great performance vehicles over the years an Range rover Sport will be no different. The Range Rover Sport is a luxury car and its launch date in India is around May, 2023. The Range Rover Sport Price Delhi will be Rs 1.64 cr.
It will be a luxurious car. Before we get into the details of Range Rover Sport let us just look why in India some sections of the society are interested in luxurious cars.
There are a few factors like:
- Brings you attention
Don’t we all like it when we invest in something and friends, family or even random strangers are also admiring it? Range Rover Sport is one such car that will bring you that attention. There are many people who like to click pictures with luxurious cars, and when someone will click photo with your car you will feel proud of yourself!
- Un-compromised Quality
Often in mid range or low range cars the quality is compromised. But when you are investing in a luxurious car, right from its interiors to performance and also how it looks on the exterior all are taken care of and made sure they are in their best updated version.
There are many of us who dream of working hard and eventually buying a car. When someone aim to buy a car like Range Rover Sport by a certain period, they work exceptionally hard and save wisely to invest. Thus their dream comes true.
Let us look into the details of the Range Rover Sport
Engine and Transmission
The Range Rover Sport offers:
- The displacement is of 2997 cc (petrol) and 2997 cc (diesel).
- It has 6 cylinders and 4 valves.
- The Fuel type offered is both petrol and diesel.
- The maximum power is 340 bhp @6500 rpm and the maximum torque is 450 Nm @ 3500 rpm – 5000 rpm with the petrol fuel and with diesel fuel type it has 345.98 bhp @ 4000 rpm and 700 Nm @ 1500 – 3000 rpm.
- The mileage ranges from 6.67 kmpl to 14.1 kmpl.
- The transmission type is automatic.
Sizing and Weight
The length of the Range Rover Sport is 4879 mm, the width is 2073 mm, and the height is 1803 mm. The wheelbase is 2923 mm and the boot capacity is 780 liters.
The seating capacity is 5 to 7. The standard capacity is 7 and there is an optional 3rd row for 7 seats.
Safety Security and Locks
- Child safety lock
- Anti-lock braking system
- Electronic brake force distribution
- Brake Assist
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Central locking (remote)
- Electronic Stability Program
Comfort and Convenience
- Air Conditioner
- Front AC
- Rear AC
- Vanity Mirrors in the Sun Visor
- Access to Cabin boot
- Parking Assistance along with reverse camera and suggestions
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Cruise Control
- Keyless Ignition
Doors, Windows, Mirrors, and Wipers
- There are front and rear power windows
- Electronic anti-glare mirrors (only internal)
- Electrically adjusted and retractable ORVM
- Turn Indicators present on the ORVM
- Rear Defogger
- Boot lid opener (internal with a remote)
- Rear Wiper
- Front and Rear Door Pockets
- Interior door handles
- LED Headlights with signature DRL
- LED Tail Lights
- Rear Reading Lamp
- Lights on Vanity Mirrors of the Driver and Co-Driver
- Front and Rear Cabin Lamps
Entertainment, Information, and Instrument
- Both Apple and Android Connectivity is present
- Integrated Music System
- GPS Navigation System
- 8 Speakers
- USB Port and AUX Compatibility
- Bluetooth Connectivity of Phone and Audio Streaming
- MP3 Playback
- FM Radio
- Low Fuel Warning
- Gear and Shift Indicator
The Range Rover Sport offers these amazing features to its users and you can understand why India being a not a rich country will still h ave plenty buyers for this amazing vehicle.